The TOEFL test measures the ability of non-native English speakers to communicate in English in an academic setting. It accurately measures how well students can read, listen, speak and write in English in the college or university classroom. You will have up to 4 hours to complete the TOEFL iBT test. The test is delivered via the internet at secure, ETS-approved test centers.
For the TOEFL iBT® test, administered via the internet, you will receive 4 scaled section scores and a total score:
- Reading Section (Score of: 0–30)
- Listening Section (Score of: 0–30)
- Speaking Section (Score of: 0–30)
- Writing Section (Score of: 0–30)
- Total Score (0–120)
TOEFL scores remain valid for 2 years after the test date.
Procedure to register for the TOEFL iBT
- Access to TOEFL Website: https://www.ets.org/toefl
- Create an account and Sign in
- Register for the test
- Choose the place and the date you want to take the exam
- Pay with Credit/debit card, Electronic check (e-check), Western Union® QuickPay®
- Be 30 minutes before the test starts (Tests are available on Fridays and Saturdays at 10:00 AM). Bring a valid ID on the test day
TOEFL iBT available dates at Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla for 2021
- *Dates for 2021, pending.
Professor Javier Texcucano (Primary Test Center Administrator)
2222 295 500 ext 2803
*On the test day, the access to the building CAALE, CU is for 24 sur
Centro de Auto Acceso
24 Norte #2003 Col. Humboldt C.P. 72370 Puebla, Pue.
Tel. 52 (222) 229 55 00 Ext. 5815 y 2809